Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did the Unit 1 exam go in everyone's opinion?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by beccajoyce23)
    There's a big thread about that exam here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    There's a big thread about that exam here
    That's a different exam
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by olmyster911)
    That's a different exam
    woops sorry! Didn't look at the exam board :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccajoyce23)
    I did participation and pressure groups. I didn't like the participation section apart from the 5 marker, but I thought pressure groups was okay.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?t=4095219&

The thread. The exam was okay. Hopefully my essays made up for my poor 5and 10 markers

ReputationRep:
    I always do the 2 essays, then the 2 tens and then the 2 fives. I spent too long on the essays and had twenty minutes to do the rest, so they're a bit short but I didn't find it hard. I do participation and electoral systems.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't that bad did participation and pressure groups which was alright now got a feeling section b is going to be hard

ReputationRep:
    I did the Participation and Political parties section which i found relatively easy. I was planning on doing the electoral system one but I couldn't remember what AMS was in enough detail so I had to change the questions. But overall i Thought it was good. The Unit 2 exam today is probably going to be a lot harder than Monday's

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.