Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know that there are classes all day long, but I've heard that there're classes even at the weekends, is it true?
    Also, I'd like to know hat kind of classes do you have and what they include? For example, I know that there're body movement classes (or something like that), but what do you do there? Do you have to do things like somersault for example?

Thank you for your answers and please add your school name, too. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yep! all this is true! you'l be in 9-5 every day then as you near towards productions you might be in weekends.
    You don't have to be able to do anything as there are loads of different classes etc and if you're working on a particular show the casting directors and directors take into account your skill.
    It is relentless and if you're looking for any form of normal uni experience, drama school is not for you. No partying on week nights and if you dare come in late or hungover is bad news for you.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by fruzsi97)
    I know that there are classes all day long, but I've heard that there're classes even at the weekends, is it true?
    Also, I'd like to know hat kind of classes do you have and what they include? For example, I know that there're body movement classes (or something like that), but what do you do there? Do you have to do things like somersault for example?

Thank you for your answers and please add your school name, too. Thanks
    Hi there,

Are you looking to go to a drama school which solely focus on drama or are you interested in drama courses at larger universities?

Sam

ReputationRep:
    I was told that Man Met has classes 9-9 Monday through Thursday, then 9-5 Friday. It sounds awesome! Also, they don't allow you in if you're late and if you miss 3 days you have to have a serious meeting about your staying in at Uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.