Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I found it all right. I mucked up my twelve mark question but hopefully that's okay!
    1) What was your favourite question?
    2) What question did you hate the most?

My favourite question on the paper was the one where you could choose Florence Nightingale or Hippocrates - I chose Nightingale.

I hated the first question suprisingly!

ReputationRep:
    I hated the first question too so I left it until last!

When I got out of the exam I thought I'd done fairly well but now the doubt is creeping in...

My favourite question was probably the 1665 Plague sourcework one, although now I'm wondering if I included enough detail :/

ReputationRep:
    Also, which 16 mark question did you choose? I did the NHS question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella2228)
    I also did the NHS one! What did you talk about? I talked about modern technology, magic bullets and penicillin. After I did the third question I went straight into my 16 marker, which only gave me 5 minutes to do the 12 mark question! I only wrote two short paragraphs for that

ReputationRep:
    I really disliked the twelve marker, I done why religion was important and just felt like I was writing facts not answering the question and I do not feel as if my third point was strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma3103)
    I really disliked the twelve marker, I done why religion was important and just felt like I was writing facts not answering the question and I do not feel as if my third point was strong
    Same here! I did the same question as you, I saw the question on John Snow and I avoided it straight away! I really rushed it and I only wrote 2 short paragraphs because I didn't have time (I did my 16 marker first). I literally wrote all that question in 5 minutes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella2228)
    i also did that one! it seemed easier than the other question!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    Same here! I did the same question as you, I saw the question on John Snow and I avoided it straight away! I really rushed it and I only wrote 2 short paragraphs because I didn't have time (I did my 16 marker first). I literally wrote all that question in 5 minutes...
    I also avoided the John Snow question, there was way too many dates you had needed to remember for that question. I wrote about 4 medium size paragraphs in 20 mins then had 25 mins left for the 16 marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olamideex)
    I also avoided the John Snow question, there was way too many dates you had needed to remember for that question. I wrote about 4 medium size paragraphs in 20 mins then had 25 mins left for the 16 marker
    That sounds sensible - I wanted to focus on my 16 marker put I wish I did my timing more practical. Are you doing the American West topic or Germany exam next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    That sounds sensible - I wanted to focus on my 16 marker put I wish I did my timing more practical. Are you doing the American West topic or Germany exam next?
    I've got my Germany exam nest and I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm not very good on dates but I think I've got the majority of the content knuckled down

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.