Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I was going through my history exam like it was a piece of cake. For the first time I had time left over at the end, around 5minutes to go over spg and stuff. Get out of the exam to find out there was a whole page at the back!!! FAIL?!?!?! Sooo what's the highest grade I can get now guys? Anyone else as silly as me out there?

ReputationRep:
    Which History exam did you do? Medicine or International Relations?

Wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    International relations

ReputationRep:
    What exam board? I know AQA paper one is out of 60 and each section is worth 20 marks... Therefore, if this is your board, I imagine the maximum you can get is a middle B. Sorry to hear about that man, this nearly happened to me in a mock! 5 minutes left and I missed a 10 marker.

ReputationRep:
    what were the 15 markers again (edexcell)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haamish)
    what were the 15 markers again (edexcell)
    To describe the Importance of an event. Potsdam, Helsinki Agreements, Carter Doctrine and Prague Spring I think, Not too sure, I forget all the questions when i leave the exam hall normally.

When you say u missed question 6? Im suprised you even got 5 mins left over, leaving that question would of gave you around 25mins of spare since it takes that long to do that question aprox. Thats if Edexcel was your exam board.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.