The Student Room Group

History exam... WORST FAIL OF THE YEAR!

So I was going through my history exam like it was a piece of cake. For the first time I had time left over at the end, around 5minutes to go over spg and stuff. Get out of the exam to find out there was a whole page at the back!!! FAIL?!?!?! Sooo what's the highest grade I can get now guys? Anyone else as silly as me out there?
Which History exam did you do? Medicine or International Relations?

Wish you all the best!
Reply 2
International relations
Reply 3
What exam board? I know AQA paper one is out of 60 and each section is worth 20 marks... Therefore, if this is your board, I imagine the maximum you can get is a middle B. Sorry to hear about that man, this nearly happened to me in a mock! 5 minutes left and I missed a 10 marker.
Reply 4
what were the 15 markers again (edexcell)
Original post by haamish
what were the 15 markers again (edexcell)

To describe the Importance of an event. Potsdam, Helsinki Agreements, Carter Doctrine and Prague Spring I think, Not too sure, I forget all the questions when i leave the exam hall normally.

When you say u missed question 6? Im suprised you even got 5 mins left over, leaving that question would of gave you around 25mins of spare since it takes that long to do that question aprox. Thats if Edexcel was your exam board.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest