The Student Room Group

OCR A Level ICT

Discussion for the exam that happened today!
Reply 1
Original post by ileanaa
Discussion for the exam that happened today!

Went quite well, I think... how did you find it? And what did you put for the 20 marker at the end?
Reply 2
Original post by 09HB
Went quite well, I think... how did you find it? And what did you put for the 20 marker at the end?

There was no 20 marker.
Did u do OCR? AS ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ileanaa
There was no 20 marker.
Did u do OCR? AS ?

OCR AS INFO1, yeah... Was definately a long-answer question...
Reply 4
Original post by 09HB
OCR AS INFO1, yeah... Was definately a long-answer question...

nooo... there wasn't, because i finished early and i even flicked through the last page to double check but there was no long question..
the last question was about the Data Protection Act.
Reply 5
Original post by ileanaa
nooo... there wasn't, because i finished early and i even flicked through the last page to double check but there was no long question..
the last question was about the Data Protection Act.

Oh... May have done the wrong paper, or just thinking of a different one... How did you find the rest of the paper?
Reply 6
Original post by 09HB
Oh... May have done the wrong paper, or just thinking of a different one... How did you find the rest of the paper?

because the highest marks they normally have on papers is 11 markers but this year they didn't do so..
What was the last question on urs?

and i thought it was good wbu?
Reply 7
Original post by ileanaa
because the highest marks they normally have on papers is 11 markers but this year they didn't do so..
What was the last question on urs?

and i thought it was good wbu?

It was along the lines of "you are an entrepreneur setting up a small business. What hardware, software and communications technology would be necessary before you begin trading?"

I thought it was pretty good too... Loads better than the maths ones :tongue:

Quick Reply