Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im looking into starting a business in the summer after my exams, Ive designed a website to display some designs I have created and some leaflets which ill be handing out to local people living in my area. Im 16 soon and I am aware that taking up such a challenge can be quite difficult for someone of my age but nothing is impossible. I am capable of designing to a professional standard as I have grew up watching my graphic designer dad do so and acquired some skills other kids my age wont possess. Does anybody have any ideas on how I could make this business successful? Please share some tips and ideas please x

ReputationRep:
    What is the main purpose of the business. This will help get some context and hopefully will allow us to give you some better advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nottreece)
    What is the main purpose of the business. This will help get some context and hopefully will allow us to give you some better advice
    Ill be designing leaflets and business cards to aid my clients promotion.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.