Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Im an international student looking to come to the UK this year

So I've gotten into Brunel for product design B.Sc and Glasgow for Product design engineering. I have to make a firm choice by the 8th and Im completely Lost Lol

So glasgow is very well rated internationally and they have great alumni, but I believe they follow a more social science oriented design path
    Brunel on the other hand seems to follow a tech/science oriented design path, which I do prefer. But at the same time, Brunel is not very well ranked internationally and I have read bad reviews about its location.

Finding it really hard to decide, and help would be appreciated
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    As I'm a huge fan of the GSA, I'd say Glasgow if your course is at the Art School. Haven't heard much about Brunel, to be honest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.