Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Me!)
    LOL *imagines tml running like a crazed maniac to the nearest pub and swigging out of the neck of a bottle of beer complete with additional substances*

I like rats, I would like a rat, or a mouse, or a gerbil.. or anything that's cute and furry really.
    Call me Ben, not tml, it's no harder to write. The only inaccurate part about your scenario is that it involved me leaving the house, i just wait for my step-mum to bring some back and then start raiding the fridge. Maybe the freezing environment kills the bacteria, that's a reassuring thought.

If you want a nice wild rat i'll go and catch you one, i know their whereabouts in fields around here, the wonders of Somerset. Or, you could just go and buy a fluffy little gerbil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Call me Ben, not tml, it's no harder to write. The only inaccurate part about your scenario is that it involved me leaving the house, i just wait for my step-mum to bring some back and then start raiding the fridge. Maybe the freezing environment kills the bacteria, that's a reassuring thought.

If you want a nice wild rat i'll go and catch you one, i know their whereabouts in fields around here, the wonders of Somerset. Or, you could just go and buy a fluffy little gerbil.
    My mum and dad drink skanky red wine which is foul, I like wine but the stuff they buy *shudders*

I'm not allowed a pet Not even a goldfish I would love an ickle furry pet, awwww I would call it shark bait.

(Original post by Me!)
    My mum and dad drink skanky red wine which is foul, I like wine but the stuff they buy *shudders*

I'm not allowed a pet Not even a goldfish I would love an ickle furry pet, awwww I would call it shark bait.
    I don't like wine, it's too bitter for me, i stick to cider, beer, whiskey...well just about anything before wine.

You couldn't be that bad an owner, why can't you even have a little goldfish? I have a big, fat, old golden retriver dog - and there's a load of stuff, including fish in out pond, if those count as pets...i just leave them to do their own thing naturally.

I love finding nemo, bought it on video, so i agree with your choice of name. Now i just really want to go and see shrek 2, it's supposed to be better than the first, which i also bought on video.

ReputationRep:
    Nicest beer I've ever tasted was the dark-beer version of Berliner Kindl (Schwarze Berliner Kindl, german fans). However its quite rare, even over there (Berliner Kindl is normally a light beer), so I've put Stella, which I really like and always drink when I go out.

ReputationRep:
    Now i just really want to go and see shrek 2, it's supposed to be better than the first, which i also bought on video.
    It's not. It just isn't as clever and original (which was inevitable). Its still pretty good though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like wine, it's too bitter for me, i stick to cider, beer, whiskey...well just about anything before wine.

You couldn't be that bad an owner, why can't you even have a little goldfish? I have a big, fat, old golden retriver dog - and there's a load of stuff, including fish in out pond, if those count as pets...i just leave them to do their own thing naturally.

I love finding nemo, bought it on video, so i agree with your choice of name. Now i just really want to go and see shrek 2, it's supposed to be better than the first, which i also bought on video.
    I'll try anything once

I'm jealous, I've never had a pet, but I love animals and I even like helping my friends clean out their animals' cages and stuff. When I'm a big grown up lady I'll have at least a couple of pets and maybe a mini zoo thing going on in my back garden and garage. Do you not play with your fish?! :rolleyes: Ohh and the other day I took a dog for a walk and the ickle jack russel liked me He didn't bark at me once.

I have finding nemo and shrek on dvd aswell I even did my english coursework about finding nemo, lol.

(Original post by wanderer)
    It's not. It just isn't as clever and original (which was inevitable). Its still pretty good though.
    A unique opinion it seems, this is the first semi-negative evaluation i have heard. I'll still go and watch it though, even if it is with my family.

(Original post by Me!)
    I'm jealous, I've never had a pet, but I love animals and I even like helping my friends clean out their animals' cages and stuff. When I'm a big grown up lady I'll have at least a couple of pets and maybe a mini zoo thing going on in my back garden and garage. Do you not play with your fish?! Ohh and the other day I took a dog for a walk and the ickle jack russel liked me He didn't bark at me once.

I have finding nemo and shrek on dvd aswell I even did my english coursework about finding nemo, lol.
    Ah yeah, english c/w, i forgot all about that and thank God for it, i may yet get A*'s in English because of that *prays.*

I don't play with my fish no, i leave them be, though i did use to play with the newts by catching them and giving them a nice fun water slide experince - basically i filled a paddling pool, put a slide into it, put a hose at the top of the slide so water was running down it and dropped the newts down the slide. That was when i was young and naive and believed that they would actually enjoy it though.

Dogs don't always bark at you if they dislike you, my dog Tess is so scared of everything, she just runs away from strangers instead of barks at them, unless once in a blue moon she goes mental when somebody rings the doorbell and when she wants to she can be quite intimidating, she did it at holloween once and it made children very reluctant to come to our house - more sweets for me then!

Why don't you just become a zoo-keeper when you're older, or is it all about the money with you? I think you may have to stick to a couple of dogs and/or cats rather then go through with your mini zoo idea somehow.

ReputationRep:
    A unique opinion it seems, this is the first semi-negative evaluation i have heard. I'll still go and watch it though, even if it is with my family.

Ah yeah, english c/w, i forgot all about that and thank God for it, i may yet get A*'s in English because of that *prays.*

I don't play with my fish no, i leave them be, though i did use to play with the newts by catching them and giving them a nice fun water slide experince - basically i filled a paddling pool, put a slide into it, put a hose at the top of the slide so water was running down it and dropped the newts down the slide. That was when i was young and naive and believed that they would actually enjoy it though.

Dogs don't always bark at you if they dislike you, my dog Tess is so scared of everything, she just runs away from strangers instead of barks at them, unless once in a blue moon she goes mental when somebody rings the doorbell and when she wants to she can be quite intimidating, she did it at holloween once and it made children very reluctant to come to our house - more sweets for me then!

Why don't you just become a zoo-keeper when you're older, or is it all about the money with you? I think you may have to stick to a couple of dogs and/or cats rather then go through with your mini zoo idea somehow.
    Lol at your newt idea, I'm sure they loved it really.

This ickle doggy liked me, when i was sitting on the floor (in a house btw not in random public places) she came across and sat curled up in my lap, then when her owner called her she refused to go, lol.

My mum and dad ignore trick or treaters at halloween, but either way I still don't get sweets.

Money's alright but there's more to life than a large paycheck. I want to be a doctor and I will also do my best to have my little mini zoo, yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fobelg)
    I was just wondering what every ones favourite beer is as in belgium the beer is completly different in belgium
    where's the "i don't drink" option

(Original post by Saf!)
    where's the "i don't drink" option
    "Others - please specify" Just say that you don't drink, that should count.

ReputationRep:
    "Others - please specify" Just say that you don't drink, that should count.
    okay

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.