How are you people revising EDEXCEL Geography B Unit 2 ?

Watch
LPLunaticFringe
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am expecting an A/A* in Geography, based on mocks and coursework, however, I do not know how to revise it. For the mocks, I remember that I purely did questions from past papers and wrote down answers on paper. What else can I do ?
Speedbird129
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LPLunaticFringe)
I am expecting an A/A* in Geography, based on mocks and coursework, however, I do not know how to revise it. For the mocks, I remember that I purely did questions from past papers and wrote down answers on paper. What else can I do ?
Revise case studies as they are a major source of marks in answers. Learn some statistics and relevant information.
STA1706
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Speedbird129)
Revise case studies as they are a major source of marks in answers. Learn some statistics and relevant information.
what would you recomend for changing economies in the uk? really stuck
SilverWater
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by STA1706)
what would you recomend for changing economies in the uk? really stuck
Brown and green field sites
Jakir
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i5...ion+cards.pptx
fuzz13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LPLunaticFringe)
I'm in the same boat! Really don't know what to do and how to revise want that A/A* but think I messed up the last paper so have no motivation to revise for this paper
STA1706
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SilverWater)
Brown and green field sites
is that what you recon will come up?
DoubleAs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anybody know the Sub Saharan countries that have had recent economic development?
That came up in a past paper and the only African country that we studied was Malawi,but that was on the barriers to development.
Pastels123
Badges: 12
Report 5 years ago
I have learnt Uganda Barriers: Landlocked rely on Kenya for exports and imports, allegations of corruptions as financial aid goes missing, conflict in nearby countries and 6.5% have HIVSuccess: IMF helped by giving funds to sort out debt, money invested in education and healthcare and around 80-90% of school children attend primary school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
13.89%
I need help researching courses (5)
6.94%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (30)
41.67%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.17%

Watched Threads