yasmeenak
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys

Who else is taking the IGCSE english edexcel unit 1 tomorrow? Anyone got any tips? Predictions? Just how hard do you think it is to get an A*?

All the best
Aear
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by yasmeenak)
Hi guys

Who else is taking the IGCSE english edexcel unit 1 tomorrow? Anyone got any tips? Predictions? Just how hard do you think it is to get an A*?

All the best
This is what I've got, though I'm not 100% sure it necessary applies to you:
PrincessBO$$
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys

All the best
i feel like A GAME OF POLO WITH A HEADLESS GOAT MAY COME UP OR GREENPEACE
yasmeenak
Rep:
(Original post by Aear)
This is what I've got, though I'm not 100% sure it necessary applies to you:
Wow thanks, that really helped!
yasmeenak
Rep:
[QUOTE=PrincessBO$$;65504309]i feel like A GAME OF POLO WITH A HEADLESS GOAT MAY COME UP OR GREENPEACE[/QUOT

LOOL you think??? Idk tbh i done all these texts in January and now I've forgot them so I'm cramming them for tmrw, hopefully it goes well :/// I have this slight inkling it might be your guide to beach safety
PrincessBO$$
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=yasmeenak;65504529]
(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
i feel like A GAME OF POLO WITH A HEADLESS GOAT MAY COME UP OR GREENPEACE[/QUOT

LOOL you think??? Idk tbh i done all these texts in January and now I've forgot them so I'm cramming them for tmrw, hopefully it goes well :/// I have this slight inkling it might be your guide to beach safety
i'm craming tooo
ew i really don't want guide to beach safety
I think it cam up recently
Aear
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=PrincessBO$$;65504611]

i'm craming tooo
Above I've attached a list of when each text came up. Beach safety come up in January 2013, so a fairly good chance, when compared to other texts. Look at the documents: they are helpful.
yasmeenak
Rep:
[QUOTE=PrincessBO$$;65504611]

i'm craming tooo
Ahhhh! You feel me! Okay - let's make a deal, it's nearly 07:00pm here, in two hours time, I've set a goal to finish analysing all the texts, I'm currently on Passage to Africa - got 4 left. We can come back online at 09:00pm and see if we've achieved our goal!

After I'm done though think I might pull an all-nighter to revise everything it all again.

What's your plan?
yasmeenak
Rep:
[QUOTE=Aear;65504673]
(Original post by PrincessBO$$)

Above I've attached a list of when each text came up. Beach safety come up in January 2013, so a fairly good chance, when compared to other texts. Look at the documents: they are helpful.
Thanks they helped a ton!
PrincessBO$$
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=yasmeenak;65504977]
(Original post by Aear)

Thanks they helped a ton!
How was it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.28%
The paper was reasonable (170)
38.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
26.68%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
15.92%

Watched Threads