Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting in September to do midwifery at Avery Hill campus... Was wondering what student night/nightlife is like there? I want to go out a lot and have the full uni experience and was wondering how people afford it in London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoe2479)
    I'll be starting in September to do midwifery at Avery Hill campus... Was wondering what student night/nightlife is like there? I want to go out a lot and have the full uni experience and was wondering how people afford it in London?
    Hey Zoe, I will be studying at greenwich. I had 2 cousins who studied at greenwich uni. One was at Avery hill and one was at Greenwich. I was told that freshers usually head to greenwich in the first couple of weeks as there are more activities there. I have actually created a forum/chat to maybe organise a group of freshers and to find out more about fun things to do and good deals/offers By the way, I will be studying MIS
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Zoe2479)
    Hello Zoe!
    Congratulations on receiving an offer from us, we look forward to seeing you in September! We have some of the best freshers events happening at all 3 campuses. Freshers is a very busy and fun time, each campus has its own bar/nightclub with daily activities and themed nights.

If you would like to find out more, why not visit our student union page? This is where you will find all our event info! http://www.suug.co.uk/

I hope this helps!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.