Who going to be at Thwaite Hall???

ReputationRep:
    I am in Thwaite xx

ReputationRep:
    oh lovely, I thought barely anyone was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harryh6)
    Who going to be at Thwaite Hall???
    I will be living in Thwaite in September too!

ReputationRep:
    yeah I know what you mean.... I was starting to doubt its existence!!

ReputationRep:
    I am hopefully - if I get my grade :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey how long ago did u guys apply for accommodation and how long did it take for them to get back to you? I have not yet applied (yes i have left it a bit late) although im PG so dont know if their allocation times are different. Although i have heard courtyard has been allocated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkprincessa)
    Hey how long ago did u guys apply for accommodation and how long did it take for them to get back to you? I have not yet applied (yes i have left it a bit late) although im PG so dont know if their allocation times are different. Although i have heard courtyard has been allocated
    I applied 11pm on the day applications opened. Thwaite was my 3rd choice (courtyard my 1st). I got a reply back in about 3/4 weeks ish? I think first year undergraduates and people with disability needs get first choice. It's on the website I think

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hopefully i wont end up homeless next year lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkprincessa)
    Thanks hopefully i wont end up homeless next year lol
    If its your first year you are normally guaranteed accommodation, so you'll end up somewhere xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.