The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Megalomania
Yeah! got the AP results, and my place at Royal Holloway University of London has been confirmed! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done! What will you be studying at RHUL? What were your results? Did you call the $8/min :eek: results line?
Reply 2
Megalomania
Yeah! got the AP results, and my place at Royal Holloway University of London has been confirmed! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WELL DONE :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 3
mongoose
Well done! What will you be studying at RHUL? What were your results? Did you call the $8/min :eek: results line?

what?? is it this expensive if you live in the UK aswell?
well done i'll see you there in sept if i get the grades too!
Reply 4
mongoose

lol. I think it was 8 dollars per call :smile: yep, I just could not wait until the third week of July when I´ll get the results for free. Plus if I call them and pay extra money I can have them sent to the college earlier. Its a nasty, but a good service :biggrin:
Reply 5
Megalomania
lol. I think it was 8 dollars per call :smile: yep, I just could not wait until the third week of July when I´ll get the results for free. Plus if I call them and pay extra money I can have them sent to the college earlier. Its a nasty, but a good service :biggrin:

It's a wonder the college board don't publish the results online like for SATs - more money that way, i suppose!
Megalomania

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 7
BlueAngel
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you, what are you doing seeing as things with Manchester didn't work out?
Reply 8
Megalomania

Well done! :smile:
Reply 9
Don´t you think we should have a subforum for RHUL in this forum? :rolleyes:
Reply 10
I will see you there :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending