I met the condition of the offer from RHUL

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Megalomania
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Yeah! got the AP results, and my place at Royal Holloway University of London has been confirmed! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
mongoose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Megalomania)
Yeah! got the AP results, and my place at Royal Holloway University of London has been confirmed! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Well done! What will you be studying at RHUL? What were your results? Did you call the $8/min :eek: results line?
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
WELL DONE
sneezyme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mongoose)
Well done! What will you be studying at RHUL? What were your results? Did you call the $8/min :eek: results line?

what?? is it this expensive if you live in the UK aswell?
well done i'll see you there in sept if i get the grades too!
Megalomania
(Original post by mongoose)
lol. I think it was 8 dollars per call yep, I just could not wait until the third week of July when I´ll get the results for free. Plus if I call them and pay extra money I can have them sent to the college earlier. Its a nasty, but a good service
mongoose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol. I think it was 8 dollars per call yep, I just could not wait until the third week of July when I´ll get the results for free. Plus if I call them and pay extra money I can have them sent to the college earlier. Its a nasty, but a good service
It's a wonder the college board don't publish the results online like for SATs - more money that way, i suppose!
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
young_free
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Hey you, what are you doing seeing as things with Manchester didn't work out?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done!
Megalomania
Don´t you think we should have a subforum for RHUL in this forum? :rolleyes:
nitcha
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I will see you there
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (43)
22.87%
Less motivated (145)
77.13%

Watched Threads