Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I finished everything i can study and im still worried if i forgot anything... do u guys have any extra notes or revision notes or anything to share plzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fola99)
    I finished everything i can study and im still worried if i forgot anything... do u guys have any extra notes or revision notes or anything to share plzz
    Try using the specification and highlighting to see if you're done with everything, you could highlight the things you know well and have revised in green, the things you need to do revision on in yellow, etc.

Once you feel like you are completely ready to do the exam and have finished revision then test yourself (as if you are in an actual exam- with a timer and everything) and try to do as many past papers as you can.

Good luck!

p.s. Don't stress out too much with revision notes, having too many resources and things to know may stress you out. knowing the subject is only 50% doing questions and practicing past papers is the other 50%.

ReputationRep:
    oh my. This was posted ages ago, Im really sorry if this is late, hope it went well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.