Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I seriously need to talk to someone so be nice just want to talk. I see my teacher as my dad and my ex knows that and he just keeps taking the mickey and he knws how much it hurts me. Also he knows I have a crush on him and he said something which im not going to repeat but i will tell someone who will be happy to listen etc. What do i do?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Hey, chill. I've become close to a teacher before, and someone I work with is much like a father figure to me. If he's your ex, lose him. Stay well away from him as much as you can. Get your friends to back you up if you can, too. If he's continuing with something he knows hurts your feelings, then he sounds like a **** to say the least. It's not exactly going to be easy if you still like him, but it doesn't sound like the healthiest of relationships in its current state.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Hey, chill. I've become close to a teacher before, and someone I work with is much like a father figure to me. If he's your ex, lose him. Stay well away from him as much as you can. Get your friends to back you up if you can, too. If he's continuing with something he knows hurts your feelings, then he sounds like a **** to say the least. It's not exactly going to be easy if you still like him, but it doesn't sound like the healthiest of relationships in its current state.
    Can I tell you what he said that I haven't mentioned in my first post

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Saffron123456)
    Can I tell you what he said that I haven't mentioned in my first post

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure, go ahead

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.