Half Term break is up 3am cant sleep and school tomorrow.

Watch
Popsiclez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Or should I say today help! The thought of school puts me off I dont wanna see my classmates again I truly hate them apart from some, I dont wanna worry about GCSEs and the real world and work and homework. I Cba for maths tomorrow. Sigh I cant sleep I'm quietly watching Orange is the new black in my living room trying not to wake my Mum up. Sighhh mocks in june and stress will return soon. The only good thing is my upcoming retreat I guess. Urgh summer just isn't my time of the month with my allergies and all I'm more a winter person.

Any tips for sleep or life?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Popsiclez)
Or should I say today help! The thought of school puts me off I dont wanna see my classmates again I truly hate them apart from some, I dont wanna worry about GCSEs and the real world and work and homework. I Cba for maths tomorrow. Sigh I cant sleep I'm quietly watching Orange is the new black in my living room trying not to wake my Mum up. Sighhh mocks in june and stress will return soon. The only good thing is my upcoming retreat I guess. Urgh summer just isn't my time of the month with my allergies and all I'm more a winter person.

Any tips for sleep or life?
How did you day go in the end??
wyldermax
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
During revision, make sure you put sleep first. Forget OITNB for a bit, however hard it may be. Perhaps get your mum to take your tech when she goes to bed so you can either revise easier or get some well needed **** eye. Just think if you work hard now you will have earned the rest at the retreat!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.42%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (65)
30.37%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.68%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.41%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.61%
I think it's an unfair expectation (58)
27.1%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed