Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any tips for memorizing GCSE Oral French within 24 hours. It's not my fault, I've been really busy and haven't had time to revise!

ReputationRep:
    Don't memorise the whole thing: pick out questions you're most likely to be asked (since they won't have time to ask them all: learn the first couple of questions from each topic, then the question from that topic that asks what you're going to do in the past, then the future). Also memorise a few killer sentences, that add in extra detail/vocab/tenses. It works best if I write them out repeatedly, but memorise it however it works for you.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, the exam went better than expected. But I'm going to use my time more wisely now for the retest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Bauer)
    Thanks, the exam went better than expected. But I'm going to use my time more wisely now for the retest.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.