Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yes this should've happened months ago but I didn't apply on the basis that I didn't know what to study so I applied for several gap year schemes ans had no luck . I've decides to study accounting or finance now. I've heard there's a 30th of June deadline? Is rhie right? Id rathee start the process aftee ky Core 4 exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatExamWas)
    Yes this should've happened months ago but I didn't apply on the basis that I didn't know what to study so I applied for several gap year schemes ans had no luck . I've decides to study accounting or finance now. I've heard there's a 30th of June deadline? Is rhie right? Id rathee start the process aftee ky Core 4 exam
    https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...key-dates/2016

Applications submitted after June 30th are put straight into clearing. If you decide to apply before the 30th contact your chosen unis directly to make sure they still have spaces available as lists can be out of date.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation! Didn't apply but now I'm regretting it.. I have a log in and have done everything including my PS I just decided not to send it off.. Can I be entered for clearing? or do you have to have already sent off an application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Espero247)
    I'm in the same situation! Didn't apply but now I'm regretting it.. I have a log in and have done everything including my PS I just decided not to send it off.. Can I be entered for clearing? or do you have to have already sent off an application?
    You need an application to enter clearing, and if you wait until results day to send the application off, it could delay things for you, even by only a day, but that could be long enough for all the courses you are interested in to fill up.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.