Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to these forums, I joined up during my A-levels and have mainly stuck to the maths forum, so hi people in general chat and I need some help.

Is anyone here chinese?

I'd really like someone to tell me what this means:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hope)
    I'm new to these forums, I joined up during my A-levels and have mainly stuck to the maths forum, so hi people in general chat and I need some help.

Is anyone here chinese?

hiya hope. sorry, they just look like a load of numbers to me, but pm valcandy, i know she is definately oriental.

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Translates to "I want you for a lifetime"

http://www.yellowbridge.com/language/pagercodes.html

ReputationRep:
    How?? It just looks like numbers?

(But that is a good result - it's from my boyfriend and we've been going out for a year today)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hope)
    How?? It just looks like numbers?

(But that is a good result - it's from my boyfriend and we've been going out for a year today)
    If you read the explaination on the website I posted (you may need to copy and paste it, or just click Here ) you'll understand why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    If you read the explaination on the website I posted (you may need to copy and paste it, or just click Here ) you'll understand why

oohhhh. i get it now. that's kinda clever!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for your guys help!! And that website is really interesting. My boyfriend was well impressed that I knew what it meant!

ReputationRep:
    owo this system is heavy

ReputationRep:
    Oh woah..... how do people remember all this??

It's so cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hope)

Is anyone here chinese?

I think 520 is I love you in Mandarin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Translates to "I want you for a lifetime"

http://www.yellowbridge.com/language/pagercodes.html
    i know im not chinese and wont understand what each and every letter means but when i go on the site.. i get all the square blocks as opposed to the chinese writing.. how do i get the font?? which site can i get it off?

ReputationRep:
    In Chinese: 5201314=我爱你一生一世.(similar pronunciation in Chinese.)
    It means "I love you forever" or "I love u untill I die."

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.