Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

is watching football much more popular than watching esports(e.g.lcs)with teenagers? watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean in england?

ReputationRep:
    This has to be the oddest form of spam going.

This question has been asked at least 20 times in the past 6 months, always by a new poster, who never ever seems bothered about the replies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    This has to be the oddest form of spam going.

This question has been asked at least 20 times in the past 6 months, always by a new poster, who never ever seems bothered about the replies.
    Far more than this, sometimes by the same account, on the football forum too. And I think there's another question that's been getting asked as well.

Creepy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I swear this is the 394390th time I've seen this thread. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The question itself is weird because the answer is so obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Next we'll be asked why don't people in their 20s join social clubs?

ReputationRep:
    This is the new 20's social clubs.

ReputationRep:
    In England? No. Football is more popular. Esports is bigger in the rest of Western Europe but still nothing compared to the hype football gets. Remember that ultimately only a small % of teens watch esports whereas football is mainstream among all groups.

/thread

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 8, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.