Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I compete quite regularly (eventing) and I am hoping to take my horse to uni. Has anyone else done or is doing this as I know its not common to take your horse to uni (by that I mean keep them stabled locally)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student.53)
    I compete quite regularly (eventing) and I am hoping to take my horse to uni. Has anyone else done or is doing this as I know its not common to take your horse to uni (by that I mean keep them stabled locally)
    One should really ask one's university about that sort of thing...

ReputationRep:
    I knew a student who did this - she brought her horse from Belgium in fact. Kept it at Oaklands, a few miles from the University. But she sacrificed quite a lot of her social life to be with her horse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    One should really ask one's university about that sort of thing...
    One should really ask one's butler to ask one's university about that sort of thing...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, came across this post as am going through the same process at the moment. Did you end up bringing your horse and if so how was it?

ReputationRep:
    Looooool this is so Exeter, this post
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by QuentinM)
    Looooool this is so Exeter, this post
    Literally what I was thinking 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Literally what I was thinking 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had 60 people on my course, and too many of them littered my facebook wall with pictures of them eventing on the weekends

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.