Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yes/no
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by natstudentgcse)
    yes/no
    If you're a GCSE student then it's probably for the best. There's lots of things to do in the UK. A friend of mine went surfing in Devon not too long ago or there's Thorpe Park etc if you just want a day out, or maybe travel up north and do some hiking, something like that.

ReputationRep:
    lmao I started complaining about how Disney is better than Alton Towers, Eiffel Tower is better than the London Eye and the River Seine is better than the Thames :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i failed

ReputationRep:
    If you're looking to save some money airbnb are doing a promotion that if you sign up and book accommodation through someone else both people get £20 off if you book through that persons link, I have my link https://www.airbnb.co.in/c/ailishh6?s=3&i=1 might be worth looking at if you haven't booked it yet and I get money towards my interrail trip accomodation so both people benefit haha :')

ReputationRep:
    Is this about the English language exam, cause I completely flopped that question and didn't even finish writing, do you think my grade would be largely affected?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natstudentgcse)
    yes/no
    No. But don't discount Britain. It has better beaches by a country mile compared to the Med and if you drop on the weather why go further? Just coming to the end of a week in Anglesey. Was swimming in the sea this morning and topping up my tan this afternoon. It has been a superb week. Oh - and tonnes cheaper if you are limited to school hols.

ReputationRep:
    what age will you all be when you take your holiday? You have to consider if your parents will let you all go abroad at this age, not all parents might be as relaxed about their child going abroad but generally holidays in GB cost more than if you flew to a cheap location and stayed there

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend budapest since flights are cheap, accommodation is cheap and its a really cool place to visit or prague

ReputationRep:
    How old are you and how much money do you have?

Budapest is a very cheap city to get to and live in.

ReputationRep:
    no i do like to holiday in britain but i am saving for some international trips as well as i like certain thing i can only find in certain places

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.