Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...tal-in-florida

Do you miss him?

ReputationRep:
    I do not even know who he is?

ReputationRep:
    Don't mix steroids with cocaine, one or the other only or you'll have an early death like the many celebs/WWE wrestlers have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    I do not even know who he is?
    Bare-knuckle fighter who got famous on the internet in the 2000's. He ended up fighting pro MMA and Boxing

ReputationRep:
    Very warm welcome to new home, Mr slice.

Name:  1465335112361.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  27.1 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    he was 42 lol?

That beard of his eats up his whole face, makes it kinda hard to gauge how old he is. To me he looked 42 for like over a decade lol

No sympathy tho tbh. If you die under age of like 60 and not from accident or condition, then you just have your own stupidity to blame

ReputationRep:
    He was a human being but get real, he was a street fighter who didn't get very far in real fighting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TsrUser#69)
    He was a human being but get real, he was a street fighter who didn't get very far in real fighting.
    Despite his lacklustre professional fighting career he could and should have banked his fame more.

Like if you ask the average man to name as many MMA fighters as they know think most would only be able to say Chuck Liddell, Ronda Rousey, Brock Lesnar, Conor McGregor and Kimbo.

In other words despite not being even that good Kimbo was easily one of top 5 most famous MMA fighters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i saw it on fb. is it bad idk who he his, i know him by face but dont know who the hell he is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    i saw it on fb. is it bad idk who he his, i know him by face but dont know who the hell he is
    Probably more well known to men tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's an anabolic steroid?

ReputationRep:
    He was my favourite rapper at shady records RIP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TsrUser#69)
    He should've stuck to street fighting

ReputationRep:
    i remember him from many youtube car park fights. then randomly appeared on ufc TUF reality show off the back of his online fame.

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo! He was sooooo Mr T!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.