Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

What mark do I need on AQA English Language Foundation paper to get a C? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If i can remember correctly i think i scored 80/105 on the coursework which is around a B grade. i read somewhere you need around 70% -75% of marks on the foundation paper to score a C grade (between 50-60 marks) on the exam.

How many marks do i need on the exam paper (foundation) to achieve a grade C overall taking into consideration my courework?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green Dragon)
    If i can remember correctly i think i scored 80/105 on the coursework which is around a B grade. i read somewhere you need around 70% -75% of marks on the foundation paper to score a C grade (between 50-60 marks) on the exam.

How many marks do i need on the exam paper (foundation) to achieve a grade C overall taking into consideration my courework?
    I'm assuming that you may need around 130-140 marks overall meaning that on the exam you will need around 50-60 marks, how d'you think you did on the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halzy1234)
    I'm assuming that you may need around 130-140 marks overall meaning that on the exam you will need around 50-60 marks, how d'you think you did on the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, thanks for your help. Is that UMS marks or raw marks? One poster on a similar thread said you need 180 UMS marks overall to achieve a C, though that is for the higher paper i believe?

I think i did ok on the exam, guessing around a high D or low C? Though i can't be certain...

ReputationRep:
    Bump- Does anyone know what score i would need on the foundation exam to get a C grade overall if i got a B in in coursework?

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.