Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I've applied for the costume course and just been told I didn't get into the halls I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue and wanted to start chatting before the accommodation day so we could know someone before we set out! I've seen a lot of residences offer 'only to be let as a whole' so if we get four or so people we could sort out a place to live right away!

ReputationRep:
    Hey i applied for that too I'm doing the costume course that really sucks that you didn't get one ill ask few people i know few people going bournemouth art as well names chloe nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    hey! I've also applied to do the costume course for September but unfortunately didn't get into halls because apparently I live to close! I would love to do a house share and hopefully it's an easy process! Please let me know if you would like to do one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe rockett)
    Hey i applied for that too I'm doing the costume course that really sucks that you didn't get one ill ask few people i know few people going bournemouth art as well names chloe nice to meet you
    Nice to meet you too Chloe! How awesome that we may be on the same course together. I'd love to chat with you if you have Fb or something, even if it's just about the impending doom of going off to uni!

ReputationRep:
    Hi im doing costume too in September ! i didn't get into Halls , but i found a private company which offer halls and they are super nice and not too bad on price either ! Nice to meet you guys too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Courteney_97)
    hey! I've also applied to do the costume course for September but unfortunately didn't get into halls because apparently I live to close! I would love to do a house share and hopefully it's an easy process! Please let me know if you would like to do one
    That's an awesome idea Courteney! Are you going to an accommodation day then?? I'd love to know someone before I go up if you're willing to chat on Fb or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holliejadeeeee)
    Hi im doing costume too in September ! i didn't get into Halls , but i found a private company which offer halls and they are super nice and not too bad on price either ! Nice to meet you guys too
    Oh awesome! I've found something similar which looks great, I wonder if we're thinking of the same thing? I've found something called 'Bay View Breeze' which is basically a hotel but is offering student accommodation. It looks pretty great (maybe just because I don't have to cook... )

http://thebayviewbreeze.co.uk/thehotel.php

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm doing Costume as well, and I'm looking for other people to flat/house share with. I'm also going to Accommodation Day on the 26th August, will any of you be going on the same day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren Lismer)
    Hey, I'm doing Costume as well, and I'm looking for other people to flat/house share with. I'm also going to Accommodation Day on the 26th August, will any of you be going on the same day?
    Unfortunately not as I can't make that particular date I will be going on the July one though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aisham98)
    Unfortunately not as I can't make that particular date I will be going on the July one though!
    Oh, that's a shame. If you meet people there and could do with an extra person, I would be happy to fill the space

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that's a shame. If you meet people there and could do with an extra person, I would be happy to fill the space
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    Im currently at AUB in my second year, and one of my friends have just posted"Looking for someone who needs to rent a huge double room in Bournemouth, £376 a month in Winton with two other lovely girls! Beautiful house close to the university, conservatory and large garden. Please message me if you're interested!" if you're interested let me know

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.