So, tomorrow I have my second and final Geography exam - the human paper. Looking for some tips in terms of what to do for revision between now (the night before) and the exam tomorrow afternoon.
AQA A Geography Human Paper - 8th June 2016 watch
- Thread Starter
- 07-06-2016 17:32
- 07-06-2016 18:06
1. Don't panic - human is the paper people generally do lots better on
2. Know your case studies - these are worth up to 8 marks (plus SPaG) so make sure you know them from the top of your head in detail. I am making flash cards atm for my case studies. I use about 1-2 sides for a case study for a small flash card.
3. Look at the specification - is there anything on there you have absolutely no idea about?
4. Revise the stuff you don't know
5. Good luck! Less than 24 hours to the exam so basically cram the sh*t out of this unit!!