The Student Room Group

Cardiff met social work interviews today

Hi guys, just wondered if any of you I met today are on the forum. It was really nice to meet you all, good luck, let me know when you hear how you've done. :-)
Reply 1
Hi soozee, I think I met you (the other mature student!). Heard yesterday I have a place. I hope it was good news for you too X
Reply 2
Original post by Konnie76
Hi soozee, I think I met you (the other mature student!). Heard yesterday I have a place. I hope it was good news for you too X

Hi konnie, yep thats me, brilliant news congrats, yep i got a place too :-) will you be at the open day on saturday? If not, see you in sept. X
Reply 3
Hey both are you studying in September? Finding it difficult to find people that are x
Reply 4
Original post by Samdpole
Hey both are you studying in September? Finding it difficult to find people that are x

Yes i was the one handing out sheets of note paper, and have to take my math exam in aug before i have a guaranteed place. The only way im gona remember every one will be to take their picture and save with their names....i have such a bad memory when it comes to names and faces. Hopefully see at induction week. 😃
Reply 5
Original post by soozee
Yes i was the one handing out sheets of note paper, and have to take my math exam in aug before i have a guaranteed place. The only way im gona remember every one will be to take their picture and save with their names....i have such a bad memory when it comes to names and faces. Hopefully see at induction week. 😃

Aww fantastic!

Quick Reply

Latest