Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    tomorrow, is the exam and i've been taught Retail and urban changes, tourism and our changing coasts. if you have done those topics as well, and would like help, ask :P if not then good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything I can revise besides theme 3 for the data response paper?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Al111uz)
    Is there anything I can revise besides theme 3 for the data response paper?
    im sorry, im not familiar with ''theme 3'' and data response paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    im sorry, im not familiar with ''theme 3'' and data response paper
    Oops just realised, I'm doing spec B. Good luck for today anyway!

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it? I did the same topics as the OP except I did Weather and Climate rather than retail. I found it easy enough

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing the same themes as you!! How did you find it? I actually liked it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by wildjones)
    How did you find it? I did the same topics as the OP except I did Weather and Climate rather than retail. I found it easy enough
    coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

(Original post by susielovesblue)
    Hey! I'm doing the same themes as you!! How did you find it? I actually liked it
    retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ihatePE;65567593]coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol[/QUOTE

Oh yeah the retail did put me off a bit but ;/ but i think coastal changes was my fav.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=susielovesblue;65571899]
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol[/QUOTE

Oh yeah the retail did put me off a bit but ;/ but i think coastal changes was my fav.
    I did the same themes too! I didn't like the 6 marker for retail and urban change about the changing night time economy, but quite liked the 8 marker - i wrote about the flowers in Kenya and Pakistani farmers growing tobacco due to the increasing European demand etc etc but I've kinda forgotten haha. I preferred coasts tho

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=retat432;65572969]
    (Original post by susielovesblue)

I did the same themes too! I didn't like the 6 marker for retail and urban change about the changing night time economy, but quite liked the 8 marker - i wrote about the flowers in Kenya and Pakistani farmers growing tobacco due to the increasing European demand etc etc but I've kinda forgotten haha. I preferred coasts tho
    Yh i talked about Kenya too! And about Swansea Amazon factory

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.