ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
tomorrow, is the exam and i've been taught Retail and urban changes, tourism and our changing coasts. if you have done those topics as well, and would like help, ask :P if not then good luck for tomorrow!
Al111uz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is there anything I can revise besides theme 3 for the data response paper?
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by Al111uz)
Is there anything I can revise besides theme 3 for the data response paper?
im sorry, im not familiar with ''theme 3'' and data response paper
Al111uz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
im sorry, im not familiar with ''theme 3'' and data response paper
Oops just realised, I'm doing spec B. Good luck for today anyway!
wildjones
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How did you find it? I did the same topics as the OP except I did Weather and Climate rather than retail. I found it easy enough
susielovesblue
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I'm doing the same themes as you!! How did you find it? I actually liked it
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by wildjones)
How did you find it? I did the same topics as the OP except I did Weather and Climate rather than retail. I found it easy enough
coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

(Original post by susielovesblue)
Hey! I'm doing the same themes as you!! How did you find it? I actually liked it
retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol
susielovesblue
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=ihatePE;65567593]coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol[/QUOTE

Oh yeah the retail did put me off a bit but ;/ but i think coastal changes was my fav.
retat432
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=susielovesblue;65571899]
(Original post by ihatePE)
coast was fairly easy and so was tourism, though the 8 mark tourist question did make me think way harder than other questions

retail was a big difficult because the 8 marker wasnt specific in my opinion, i wasnt even sure what they meant by ''retailing changing'', it's funny because i do retailing and i dont even know what they mean by that lol[/QUOTE

Oh yeah the retail did put me off a bit but ;/ but i think coastal changes was my fav.
I did the same themes too! I didn't like the 6 marker for retail and urban change about the changing night time economy, but quite liked the 8 marker - i wrote about the flowers in Kenya and Pakistani farmers growing tobacco due to the increasing European demand etc etc but I've kinda forgotten haha. I preferred coasts tho
susielovesblue
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=retat432;65572969]
(Original post by susielovesblue)

I did the same themes too! I didn't like the 6 marker for retail and urban change about the changing night time economy, but quite liked the 8 marker - i wrote about the flowers in Kenya and Pakistani farmers growing tobacco due to the increasing European demand etc etc but I've kinda forgotten haha. I preferred coasts tho
Yh i talked about Kenya too! And about Swansea Amazon factory
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.68%
Disagree (11)
7.1%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.26%
Agree (59)
38.06%
Strongly Agree (20)
12.9%

Watched Threads