Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Which is the better university for an English Literature course: Royal Holloway or City university?

    Also, which offers the best student/ city life as well as guide you effectively and efficiently in terms of employability and job prospects?

    If you attend/ed Royal Holloway or City University your insight would be most helpful!

    Others are welcome to answer this question too!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.