The Student Room Group

OCR Religious Studies 7th June 2016

Any one did the exam today??

how did you find it?

Scroll to see replies

Meh. Okayish.... silly errors tho
The grade boundaries for last year weren't too bad.
Reply 2
Original post by amanii_ox
Meh. Okayish.... silly errors tho
The grade boundaries for last year weren't too bad.

i found it better than Christianity
Original post by adoomy_sm
i found it better than christianity

yes way better omg!!!
OML I done Edexcel, and it was the Islam exam today. It was so hard. :frown: Like the christianity was a bit easier, and the grade boundaries are sooooooooooo high aswell. :colone:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
OML I done Edexcel, and it was the Islam exam today. It was so hard. :frown: Like the christianity was a bit easier, and the grade boundaries are sooooooooooo high aswell. :colone:
How did it go?
Original post by hamza772000
How did it go?

Bad ngl. It was quite harddd :frown: I had a really bad headache, felt weak, coughing, sneezing, and got the sniffles. :s-smilie: Wbu?
Bad ngl. It was quite harddd :frown: I had a really bad headache, felt weak, coughing, sneezing, and got the sniffles. :s-smilie: Wbu?
It was really good for me(not trying to make you feel bad) only a couple of places I had to blag a little, the new prophet for the 21st century question, but overall it was good.
I didn't fast so I was fine in terms on health(not saying you were ill because of fasting).
Don't worry, you've probably done better than you think.:smile:
What exam have you got next?
It was really good for me(not trying to make you feel bad) only a couple of places I had to blag a little, the new prophet for the 21st century question, but overall it was good.
I didn't fast so I was fine in terms on health(not saying you were ill because of fasting).
Don't worry, you've probably done better than you think.:smile:

Ohh I didn't fast lolz, woke up too late. :smile: I didn't do that question ^ :wink: I just hope I got a C well at least. :h:
Ohh I didn't fast lolz, woke up too late. :smile: I didn't do that question ^ :wink: I just hope I got a C well at least. :h:
Haha you will get a C(inshallah):smile:
Haha you will get a C(inshallah):smile:

Haha :biggrin: Thanks, :tongue: & I have Maths on Thursday morning :frown:
Was it ethics and if so what are the grade boundaries for OCR, CCEA don't release them so just going to assume there similar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :biggrin: Thanks, :tongue: & I have Maths on Thursday morning :frown:
Edexcel?
Edexcel?

Yuppz :frown: You?
Yuppz :frown: You?
Same, are you prepared?
Same, are you prepared?

Idk, scared as hell, if I don't get a B i'll need to resit in college :frown:
Idk, scared as hell, if I don't get a B i'll need to resit in college :frown:
What subjects are you taking next year?
How many marks do you think you got in the first exam?
What subjects are you taking next year?
How many marks do you think you got in the first exam?

Around 40 odd, but I made some really stupid mistakes, under pressure, that I shouldn't have made. I feel so idiotic. :frown:
Around 40 odd, but I made some really stupid mistakes, under pressure, that I shouldn't have made. I feel so idiotic. :frown:
Forget about that exam now, you need to aim for at least 60-65 for that B, it's not impossible, how many marks do you get on past papers normally?

btw, I felt like a retard after that first exam after realising how many stupid mistakes I had made.:tongue:

What subjects are you doing next year?
Forget about that exam now, you need to aim for at least 60-65 for that B, it's not impossible, how many marks do you get on past papers normally?

btw, I felt like a retard after that first exam after realising how many stupid mistakes I had made.:tongue:

What subjects are you doing next year?

I get 70-80, and I did on the non calc as well, but I crack under pressure.
Sad times,
I'm doing Chemistry, Biology, and Law. Wbu? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending