Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    it'l sound stupid, but ive been thinking about it for ages, women like men coz their stronger, protective etc ( in my opinion anyway) but i can't see what attracts men to women apart from attractiveness.
    can i ask what attracts you (both genders) to the opposite sex?

ok i know this sounds confusing but im so bored and not much else to think about

ReputationRep:
    genetics?

ReputationRep:
    the need to reproduce??

ReputationRep:
    The way they speak. They way they think and their style. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    it'l sound stupid, but ive been thinking about it for ages, women like men coz their stronger, protective etc ( in my opinion anyway) but i can't see what attracts men to women apart from attractiveness.
    can i ask what attracts you (both genders) to the opposite sex?

ok i know this sounds confusing but im so bored and not much else to think about
    lol, actually i think it's because they look like them, same with women, it's quite creepy
    I think guys are attracted to women that are like their mums,in don't know why, it's all psychological and also if they have hips as it gives the impression that they will be able to have healthy kids. I don't think that this is the first thing they think when they look at a girl, but it's definately in their sub-conscience.

however i think that the majority of men go for the body first. That's why you get page three magazines for men, you don't get many for guys do you? that's because women think differently. I think a typical guy works from the bottom and work their way up, whereas a women would look at the face first...

ReputationRep:
    Direct eye contact and being fascinated by everything you say.

A good conversationalist is probably the most attractive thing for a guy to be. Couple that with a sense of humour and it's a winning combination.

Helps if he is tall, dark and handsome too, obviously...

ReputationRep:
    personally ...being petite i am attracted to tall guys coz i feel protected and more feminine? if that makes sense. a nice tan and dark hair and gd sense of style also helps.
    as far as personality is concerned ive got a soft spot for bad boys
    *looks at foto of luvly boyfriend with criminal record :rolleyes: *
    lol
    a guy with a good sense of humour is also very appealing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    personally ...being petite i am attracted to tall guys coz i feel protected and more feminine? if that makes sense. a nice tan and dark hair and gd sense of style also helps.
    as far as personality is concerned ive got a soft spot for bad boys
    lol
    a guy with a good sense of humour is also very appealing
    yea same ere they also have to have a sensitive side though

ReputationRep:
    most things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    lol
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    I can't list characteristics, it's just a thing.. one look and you're hooked, hormones, attraction, the stomach flip. Whatever you call it, it's what makes the dating world go round!!

And men are attracted to me because I sew metal into their clothes when they're not looking and I hook them in with a big magnet. It never fails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    yea same ere they also have to have a sensitive side though
    yeh definately
    like my bf hes a bit of a lad when hes with his mates but buys me flowers and stuff
    *looks at expensive ring on finger *
    hehehe
    i need 2 stop looking at stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I can't list characteristics, it's just a thing.. one look and you're hooked, hormones, attraction, the stomach flip. Whatever you call it, it's what makes the dating world go round!!

And men are attracted to me because I sew metal into their clothes when they're not looking and I hook them in with a big magnet. It never fails

a hooker?

ReputationRep:

lol
    nice plan!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    a hooker?
    Lol, trust you to say that

ReputationRep:
    Lol, trust you to say that
    it is something he could say
    and i can imagine he say that as well

ReputationRep:
    A girl with some form of intelligence in addition to looks.
    Girls always complain about guys only caring about looks but to be honest, these days, I don't come across a lot of girls who use their brains any longer.

ReputationRep:
    good conversationalist, and nice eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    good conversationalist, and nice eyes
    ooo...nice eyes is a definate. not the harsh looking ones. also how funny men are.

ReputationRep:
    He must be smart

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.