Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what attracts you to the oppositew sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think a guy who is humorous and spontaneous would always catch my eye, mind you this may all change when i get older:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    I think a guy who is humorous and spontaneous would always catch my eye, mind you this may all change when i get older:rolleyes:
    i would definately go for personality over looks having said i need to have a person with nice eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    And men are attracted to me because I sew metal into their clothes when they're not looking and I hook them in with a big magnet. It never fails
    That is rather cunning... will watch out for that one

Totally agree with dreamer... I'm a sucker for any girl who can hold eye contact and engage in fascinating conversation.

and aussies, but thats a different story...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)

Totally agree with dreamer... I'm a sucker for any girl who can hold eye contact and engage in fascinating conversation.

can you share it with us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    can you share it with us?
    A coupla years ago it just seemed that every Australian girl I met I fell in love with... think I am over that obcession now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    it'l sound stupid, but ive been thinking about it for ages, women like men coz their stronger, protective etc ( in my opinion anyway) but i can't see what attracts men to women apart from attractiveness.
    can i ask what attracts you (both genders) to the opposite sex?
    There personality, I know that sound corney but for me it is all important. I have to be able to talk to a person for hours on end. I have to feel that spark whenever they enter the room. Appearance isn't so important, because I have found that I will become physically attracted to the guy if I get on with them and fancy them for who they are.

I am lucky because I have found a guy that forfills all of the above points.

ReputationRep:
    Magnets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Magnets.
    true magnetic files between female and male

ReputationRep:
    Eyes and smile

ReputationRep:
    Big Jugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol, actually i think it's because they look like them, same with women, it's quite creepy
    I think guys are attracted to women that are like their mums,in don't know why, it's all psychological and also if they have hips as it gives the impression that they will be able to have healthy kids. I don't think that this is the first thing they think when they look at a girl, but it's definately in their sub-conscience.

however i think that the majority of men go for the body first. That's why you get page three magazines for men, you don't get many for guys do you? that's because women think differently. I think a typical guy works from the bottom and work their way up, whereas a women would look at the face first...
    what men look at hips as well?? freeeky :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    it'l sound stupid, but ive been thinking about it for ages, women like men coz their stronger, protective etc ( in my opinion anyway) but i can't see what attracts men to women apart from attractiveness.

ok i know this sounds confusing but im so bored and not much else to think about
    Aren't some women caring? Some girls I know care too much about me or more than I'd like. That's 'cares where my life is going'. I think if a girl cares for a guy, it's attractive. Of course, physical beauty is good too, but a lot of the good looking girls are obnoxious and stuck miles up their own arses. That's not to say all girls who aren't obnoxious aren't also attractive physically, there's a mix of course, but in general the very fit girls who have all the lads chasing after them are not very nice people. Did that make sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)

ok i know this sounds confusing but im so bored and not much else to think about
    What attracts me to a woman? Tits and ass.

ReputationRep:
    It's personality over looks for me. I used to think i liked intelligence but i've now decided i like people who have a passion for something (maths is good...) and also that won't discount interests that aren't common amongst their friends (like classical music)
    I've always gone for guys who wear glasses or eyeliner, i must be attracted to eye decoration! And an amazing smile is always good x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    It's personality over looks for me. I used to think i liked intelligence but i've now decided i like people who have a passion for something (maths is good...) and also that won't discount interests that aren't common amongst their friends (like classical music)
    I've always gone for guys who wear glasses or eyeliner, i must be attracted to eye decoration! And an amazing smile is always good x
    What the hell, guys who wear eyeliner? Men who wear eyeliner have already thrown their dignity out of the window and thus they're not men, or don't deserve to be anyway. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I like a girl with good taste in shoe horns. There is simply nothing like a lady who knows her barrats from her clarks....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    Personally I like a girl with good taste in shoe horns. There is simply nothing like a lady who knows her barrats from her clarks....
    *claps* I like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furtive)
    What the hell, guys who wear eyeliner? Men who wear eyeliner have already thrown their dignity out of the window and thus they're not men, or don't deserve to be anyway. Sigh.
    I don't mean on a regular basis or anything, i just happen to find it tres attractive and it shows they don't care what other people think anyway, and i hate guys who follow the crowd and have no originality. But that's just me anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)

Mmmm, sorry, what was that?? *was busy sewing iron bars into your shirt *

ReputationRep:
    guys with hairy eyebrows...dreamy... :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.