The Student Room Group

English AQA Unit 1

For question 5 I wrote about me being a hot dog eating champion and being sick in a competition but powering through and eating the rest of them and achieving a new world record for this. It got kinda disgusting when talking about myself being sick and everything. Will the examiner be put off by this and mark me down just because its a bit disgusting?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by MaxHSloan
For question 5 I wrote about me being a hot dog eating champion and being sick in a competition but powering through and eating the rest of them and achieving a new world record for this. It got kinda disgusting when talking about myself being sick and everything. Will the examiner be put off by this and mark me down just because its a bit disgusting?

Thanks

Sorry if this seems abit dumb, is this for the question about writing in the yearbook? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Emmz93
Sorry if this seems abit dumb, is this for the question about writing in the yearbook? :smile:

Which question is that? I mean the question where you had to talk about powering through a situation.
Reply 3
i think i must have had a completely different paper... i have just realised that most people have been talking about something different :redface: im so confused what one i did lmao sorry !

Quick Reply

Latest