Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've revised nearly all the case studies.

I find Human harder than Physical, yet the grade boundaries are so low, its annoying Really need an A*, doing it for A Level, hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mero22)
    I've revised nearly all the case studies.
    Not me I don't know any damn case studies nothing seems to be going in my head 😫 But good luck x

ReputationRep:
    If you're studying population do not expect OCP to come up! This came up last year and the chances of it coming up this year are low. There is a great chance of Indonesia being the case study.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GcseMaths)
    If you're studying population do not expect OCP to come up! This came up last year and the chances of it coming up this year are low. There is a great chance of Indonesia being the case study.
    What's OCP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    I find Human harder than Physical, yet the grade boundaries are so low, its annoying Really need an A*, doing it for A Level, hbu?
    SAME!!! i find human harder but im still doing it for A-Levels... i love geography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    What's OCP?
    One Child Policy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oblivion99)
    Good luck I'm trying to make sure I remember everything about footpath erosion in the Lake District.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    What's OCP?
    Its the One Child Policy I think

ReputationRep:
    ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!
    We've had no decent teacher for almost a year and have done little to NO human geography. The topics we were supposed to have done are:
    Tourism
    Changing Urban Environments
    Changing Rural Environments.
    If anyone has any suggestions or last minute tips/resources, please let me know!
    Good Luck everyone!
    L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leyak)
    Not me I don't know any damn case studies nothing seems to be going in my head 😫 But good luck x
    Thank you and good luck to you too.

(Original post by lizzieofmaths)
    anybody please help!
    We've had no decent teacher for almost a year and have done little to no human geography. The topics we were supposed to have done are:
    Tourism
    changing urban environments
    changing rural environments.
    If anyone has any suggestions or last minute tips/resources, please let me know!
    Good luck everyone!
    L
    revision notes / maps you got till tomorrow afternoon good luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely not ready for geography. But then you can never really be fully prepared because there is too much to learn. Also learning all the case studies is difficult. However I have been trying to revise and I think I am almost there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GcseMaths)
    or migration...

ReputationRep:
    How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.