underscoreDavid
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Last year in Computing (OCR Board) I was 2 UMS off the next grade, so re-sat both, F451 and F452 this year, but since the current Year 12's are on a new spec, the only people taking the exams are Year 13s. Where usually it's been 40, 50, 60 UMS etc for each grade boundary, does the fact it's Y13's only mean they'll move up? Or will I still only need an extra 2 UMS (1 mark per paper) than last year to improve my grade?
sophiebookley
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hi!

There's a thread discussing the exam where this is mentioned. I think the general consensus is that the grade boundary will probably be higher than in previous years, but, since it's normally low (i.e 60/65 for an A) then they will still probably still be 'low' in general. Probably about 8 UMS higher than normal, but no one knows until they're released unfortunately.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post65525133

Good luck with your mark! I was resitting for a similar reason, so I'm thankful I found F451 nice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (15)
35.71%
They're what I expected (12)
28.57%
They're worse than what I expected (15)
35.71%

Watched Threads