Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, i'm an EU student applying for a tuition fee loan, i've sent my application by paper and i now received a mail saying they can't process my application because my proof of identity wasn't certified. I am unable to send any original passport, both because i need it soon and because i don't want to risk and lose it.
    So i would need to know:

    1) how can i have it signed and certified and by whom? i am currently in england in a college, should i ask there, or maybe my bank? Do they also have to write anything else or fill any form?

    2) should i resend the whole application or can i just send the copy with my ID, customer reference and eurs number written on it?

    Please be as specific as possible because i hope to have this sorted as soon as possible so my application won't be considered late...
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.