Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfriend didn't initiate conversation with me for two days,..... watch

So I asked him if everything was ok between us and he assured me that it was and he promised he still liked me... He seemed confused that I had asked and has now gone back to not initiating any conversation :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I asked him if everything was ok between us and he assured me that it was and he promised he still liked me... He seemed confused that I had asked and has now gone back to not initiating any conversation :/
    Things to think about: How serious is the relationship? Could he have been busy? How long have you been together, and is this something that's only happened recently? How important is the relationship to you? If he had initiated conversation, would you have had anything to talk about?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Does he have exams he's studying for?

ReputationRep:
    Why won't you just text him?
    Simple as that. Problem solved.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Oh no, TWO days! That's so long! I'm sure he doesn't have other things in his life to do :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't be so needy either, he can probably smell it as much as I can and it's not attractive.

And as others have stated.. Talk to him first?

ReputationRep:
    How about you initiate the conversation for once?
    Girls who expect me to do all the talking and they reply with 1 or 2 word answers and don't initiate anything themselves are uninteresting and I would get bored. So he's probably bored of you

ReputationRep:
    I do this as well sometimes. I'm just a super independent person who doesn't need contact every five seconds. Doesn't mean I don't like the person I just have lots of friends, family and different interests to keep up with too.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I have to admit I would be confused as to why you asked too. I don't like being in contact with someone 24/7. I've dated someone who would contact me all the time and it was just suffocating. I also don't like contacting someone just for the sake of it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.