Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long did you last on your first time having sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    About 15 minutes I think. She squirted and couldn't go on.

ReputationRep:
    My last boyfriend didn't even manage to finish, none of my friends' boyfriends did surprisingly

ReputationRep:
    about 10 minutes i think but we were both rather drunk
    she was way out of my league and a lot of the guys at work fancied her but they were a decade or so older that her
    i however was a year younger so i talked to her and well things went from there
    the guys changed my nickname from posh t**t to jammy b*****d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    About 15 minutes I think. She squirted and couldn't go on.
    http://i.imgur.com/zQXRThS.gif

I don't know. First time I was too tired and went soft so we gave up. We tried again the following day though, but I was nervous so it took like an hour to go over the edge. Neither of us complained though, she came about three times haha.

ReputationRep:
    2 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxx-ooo-xxx)
    My last boyfriend didn't even manage to finish, none of my friends' boyfriends did surprisingly
    What's the common denominator?

Rektt

ReputationRep:
    bout 3 hours, had to stop b4 she got too dehydrated from squirting non stop

ReputationRep:
    0 Minutes. Never done it.....

ReputationRep:
    Never done it, so 0 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    Over 90mins if I remember correctly. I didn't *** the first or second time due to unfamiliarity with wearing a condom.
    After I got some extra thin ones all was fine though!

ReputationRep:
    Ten seconds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ldh9)
    Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quite a while because there were so many thoughts going through my head it actually made it difficult to finish. Probably went on for 2 hours

(Original post by Tempest II)
    Over 90mins if I remember correctly. I didn't *** the first or second time due to unfamiliarity with wearing a condom.
    After I got some extra thin ones all was fine though!
    do you **** extra hard or ... have a damaged penis or?
    can't believe condoms make that much of a difference, not that I've ever had sex, just from a medical perspective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    can't believe condoms make that much of a difference, not that I've ever had sex, just from a medical perspective.
    theres a huge difference - this is a female perspective

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Extra thin ones are pretty decent but it still doesn't compare to au naturale. Nonetheless, unless you're in a committed relationship safe sex is high recommended.
    Of course, it's not always a bad thing to last longer.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.