Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Currently revising A2 Tudor history, unit 3A (edexcel).
    The exam is this Friday (the tenth) and I was wondering if anyone has any predictions or suggestions for what might come up for the Part A and Part B questions?
    Last year, the part A questions were on Tudor finances and Anglo- Spanish relations and the rebellion question was on the Pilgrimage of Grace.
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Last years part b question was the ketts and western rebellion

I think that it may be between the Wyatt and Northern Rebellion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1Reina)
    I think that it may be between the Wyatt and Northern Rebellion.
    Any ideas on part A i was thinking religious settlement and/ or factional rivalry but not sure what aspects

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone planning on doing the parliament Q for section B? If so, can they ask about a specific request of parliament (e.g religion)? All the questions have been very broad in the past and i'm hoping for the same tomorrow morning

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.