Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vlad83
:slap:

You slap like a beta.
Original post by A Real Man...
Is wise, yet humble.

Kay..

Doesn't put others down with his actions, words or strength. He affirms and builds others up.

What does this have to do with being a Real Man? A child or teenager can do this. Of any gender.

Protects those who cannot protect themselves.

What if you are physically unable to? Are you ineligible to be a Real Man?

Respects and appreciates a young lady's purity and innocence.

What? What does a young lady's 'purity' and 'innocence' have to do with anything? Do you mean virginity?

Is not ashamed to live and act differently from the world in order to guard himself.

Kay...

Treats his sisters and mother with great respect.

Why not your brothers and fathers?

Is a polite gentlemen and shows women honor.

Define gentleman. How do you show women honour?

Doesn't blame others for his own problems but embraces responsibility.

Kay...

Can accept correction.

Really running out of ideas aren't you.

Understands the value of work and is financially responsible.

It's not a particularly difficult concept to grasp. Most people get this.

Knows right from wrong and always strives to make virtuous choices.

Well knowing right from wrong is a philosophical and ethical debate. Define virtuous choices. In what context?

Yawn. Just thought I'll add a bit of saltiness.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington
http://www.prolife.com/realman2.html

I swear this is so archaic and borderline sexist?

Exactly, my.

:rofl:
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Whenever i make friends with beta males, they always seem to try and compete with me. I don't know if they get defensive because they're intimidated or for whatever reason. I'm 6'1 with 23inch really broad shoulders and I'm a boxer.
Im a real man, i don't like fake people.

This is genuinely quite amusing, given you literally typed this right after describing the character you're trying to play on here.
Original post by anarchism101
This is genuinely quite amusing, given you literally typed this right after describing the character you're trying to play on here.

Please do elaborate.
Reply 25
Original post by XOR_
You slap like a beta.

That's only out of being merciful.
But since you are not satisfied ... :shoot:
Original post by BirdIsWord
Its what beta cucks do. You need to befriend fellow alphas.

The best advice he ignores.
Kay..

What does this have to do with being a Real Man? A child or teenager can do this. Of any gender.

What if you are physically unable to? Are you ineligible to be a Real Man?

What? What does a young lady's 'purity' and 'innocence' have to do with anything? Do you mean virginity?

Kay...

Why not your brothers and fathers?

Define gentleman. How do you show women honour?

Kay...

Really running out of ideas aren't you.

It's not a particularly difficult concept to grasp. Most people get this.

Well knowing right from wrong is a philosophical and ethical debate. Define virtuous choices. In what context?

Yawn. Just thought I'll add a bit of saltiness.

Life will humble you, and you will one day finally understand.
For an example of a real man is Elon Musk:
[video="youtube;a9TcLM7_BZs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9TcLM7_BZs[/video]

One of the smartest people on the earth, yet one of the most humble.
Sets his eyes on goals and achieves them.
Asks for feedback from everyone, even though he is more intelligent than most of them.
He knows no one is perfect, he wants others to be truthful.
He welcomes challenges, there is no quit in this man.
He provides protection for his friends and family, takes care of them.
Not afraid to say he disagrees with people.
Thinks before he speaks, choses words carefully.
He motivates people.
There are many more.. That is why he is so admired.
(edited 7 years ago)
Please do elaborate.

There isn't much to elaborate on. You're pretending to be someone on an online forum yet saying you hate "fake people".
There isn't much to elaborate on. You're pretending to be someone on an online forum yet saying you hate "fake people".

Fair enough. You've accused me of doing something without evidence.
Life will humble you, and you will one day finally understand.

what

Meh. Debatable.

Yep, he's ambitious.

Asks for feedback from everyone, even though he is more intelligent than most of them.

How do you know he's more intelligent than his peers? Irrelevant anyway - that's not how feedback works.

What?

I'll give you that. He is definitely not a quitter.

So do most stable men?

So do most businessmen?

So do most individuals that need to upkeep their public relations for business purposes.

Well, he's a very rich, young man.
Fair enough. You've accused me of doing something without evidence.

No, I'm dismissing your claimed anecdotes as likely not wholly true. Whether they're based on truth or completely made up I won't guess, but that doesn't really matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He motivates people.

These are so boringly generic I wouldn't even call them buzz-phrases, though they're just as meaningless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I'm dismissing your claimed anecdotes as likely not wholly true. Whether they're based on truth or completely made up I won't guess, but that doesn't really matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That made no sense. lol, thanks for your response anyway.
what

Meh. Debatable.

Yep, he's ambitious.

How do you know he's more intelligent than his peers? Irrelevant anyway - that's not how feedback works.

What?

I'll give you that. He is definitely not a quitter.

So do most stable men?

So do most businessmen?

So do most individuals that need to upkeep their public relations for business purposes.

Well, he's a very rich, young man.

You have such a terrible attitude. "Meh" Like you think you're any better. Absolutely delusional. Fix up your attitude. Totally In denial.
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-elon-musk-learned-rocket-science-for-spacex-2014-10?IR=T
(edited 7 years ago)
You have such a terrible attitude. "Meh" Like you think you're any better. Absolutely delusional. Fix up your attitude. Totally In denial.
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-elon-musk-learned-rocket-science-for-spacex-2014-10?IR=T

Well, seeing as I'll also be teaching myself 'rocket science' when I do my Masters degree...

Real Men don't put other men down. You're putting me down :frown:
Well, seeing as I'll also be teaching myself 'rocket science' when I do my Masters degree...

Real Men don't put other men down. You're putting me down :frown:

Im helping you point out your flaws.
Im not insulting you, I'm just saying you have a terrible attitude which is true. Real men welcome correction, will you?
Im helping you point out your flaws.
Im not insulting you, I'm just saying you have a terrible attitude which is true. Real men welcome correction, will you?

My attitude is terrible, yes.

But could you be more specific?

Real men bring up other men around them.
Whenever i make friends with beta males, they always seem to try and compete with me. I don't know if they get defensive because they're intimidated or for whatever reason. I'm 6'1 with 23inch really broad shoulders and I'm a boxer.
Im a real man, i don't like fake people. However, i seem to encounter numerous occasions where these beta males try to compete with me at everything, the funny thing is they end up copying my style.

They will try and exert power over me when girls are around, yet when its just me and him alone he's so polite, using his manners and stuff. hahahaha i find it so funny just thinking about it.

I never exert power over people unless it gets out of hand, i encourage people to do well, i motivate people, i help people improve, i don't insult others, i treat women and men nice. I don't care what others think of me. I don't use violence unless its totally necessary. I lead most of the time, however i do follow occasionally; thats because i know to be a good leader you also have to be a great follower.

Im not scared of many things, ill happily confront and call each and everyone of these guys out infront of their faces.

Some example:
when we're walking in a group, ill be carrying a football, then this one guy will say look x is carrying the ball for me i don't have to do anything

At times, i really do want to break their jaws, but i am able to control myself.

So, should i confront them if it gets out of hand? I don't like making people feel bad.
I can laugh at myself pretty well though so that helps.

thanks.

A 'real' man, as you so aptly put it, isn't the strongest, nor is he the wisest man. He doesn't look down on his peers, he is self-assured of his strengths, and yet is mature enough to accept his weaknesses. But most of all, he knows what he is. He trusts others to identify and judge the strength of his character, and never thrusts a title upon himself in the hope of pursuit of satisfying his ego.
What you have, is a *****y group of friends, not any of this alpha and beta male crap. Life isn't a Hollywood movie, there is no clear 'leader' of a group of friends (at least most of the time), depending on the situation any one member becomes an 'alpha'.
So m7, if you are a real man, you'll confront your friends about this in a diplomatic manner, not rant about this on the internet to a couple of strangers in the hope of seeking validation.
Original post by ssshah2
A 'real' man, as you so aptly put it, isn't the strongest, nor is he the wisest man. He doesn't look down on his peers, he is self-assured of his strengths, and yet is mature enough to accept his weaknesses. But most of all, he knows what he is. He trusts others to identify and judge the strength of his character, and never thrusts a title upon himself in the hope of pursuit of satisfying his ego.
What you have, is a *****y group of friends, not any of this alpha and beta male crap. Life isn't a Hollywood movie, there is no clear 'leader' of a group of friends (at least most of the time), depending on the situation any one member becomes an 'alpha'.
So m7, if you are a real man, you'll confront your friends about this in a diplomatic manner, not rant about this on the internet to a couple of strangers in the hope of seeking validation.

I think you are misunderstanding.
No one is saying that a real man is the wisest, the strongest, the smartest person on the planet.
Though a real man is strong, mentally and physically, wise and smart.

Quick Reply

Latest