F Edexcel
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Please could someone explain to me which topics are going to be coming up because when im looking at the papers it showing things from unit 1 and 3 ,this is confusing me
Trudy9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The spec has changed and they have moved some of the topics around in the exams so in unit 2 (for edexcel) it is topics 6 to 10 (and a little of topic 2 and 1 only because they link to everything but nothing directly any part of topic 2 or 1 really). So just be careful about past papers as there will be things in the Unit 2 past papers that you don't need and things in Unit 1 past papers that you will. ( try doing the specimen papers first so you have an idea of what you will get in the exam)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (189)
43.65%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.32%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.62%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
21.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.62%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.77%

Watched Threads