Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I thought it was a horrible paper!
    Where was the binary logic gates at???
    I HATE U OCR!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Dont choose dunya over deen. OCR meant to do this as a way of teaching us a lesson and how the wonders of the world work. We have been prepared for the world, here comes the hereafter..

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was the most stupidly easy exam in the entire history of computing

ReputationRep:
    I agree, it was stupid easy and only covered the most basic topics

In fact, my core edexcel ICT paper was harder I recon.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that it was an 'ok' paper, even though my teacher didn't teach me jack **** that we were meant to learn and only tried yesterday and in today's morning revision session! Luckily I did my own revision by watching YouTube videos, some parts I was clueless but some parts I was able to guess, the only thing I feel confident about is the RAM and ROM question...#RIPTOMYFUTURE

ReputationRep:
    I actually found it so easy. It was everything I was looking for. I reckon I got at least 75 marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaljhfgahsj)
    I thought that was the most stupidly easy exam in the entire history of computing
    I have to agree with you. Of all past papers I have seen this was by far the easiest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE SLAYER)
    I actually found it so easy. It was everything I was looking for. I reckon I got at least 75 marks
    I think it was alright but the last question was hard

ReputationRep:
    What did you put for the last question?
    (The game 1-100 and you need to pick a number at random if it has already been chosen output " * whatever * " ............. , make one for A?)

ReputationRep:
    Well my teaching was terrible and I'm not good at private study so I'm sure I've failed coupled with the 16/45 marks that I got on my coursework...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.