The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Dorchester

I have my place on my course and confirmed and, as of yesterday, my place in Dorchester house as well. Who else is staying there for next year? would be good to get chatting before we meet in september
Reply 1
Hey Jack, will be staying in Dorchester myself. all confirmed and ready :biggrin:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by Dzero4
Hey Jack, will be staying in Dorchester myself. all confirmed and ready :biggrin:

ok cool, PM me your facebook and i'll add you :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, I'm in Dorchester as well, flat 24 room 4 :smile: I'm going to be studying Media Production!
Reply 4
Original post by Lyds9612
Hey, I'm in Dorchester as well, flat 24 room 4 :smile: I'm going to be studying Media Production!

That's the flat that I've been in since last September. You've got the nicest flat out of all of Dorchester House but one of the smallest, only 5 people. It's like a greenhouse in the kitchen, it gets ridiculously hot! We have made it quite messy this year but I'm sure it will be properly cleaned before you arrive.
Reply 5
Original post by dunno203
That's the flat that I've been in since last September. You've got the nicest flat out of all of Dorchester House but one of the smallest, only 5 people. It's like a greenhouse in the kitchen, it gets ridiculously hot! We have made it quite messy this year but I'm sure it will be properly cleaned before you arrive.

I'm staying in flat 51 room 1, how much do the room differ from floor to floor on Dorchester?
Reply 6
Your bedrooms remain the same size unless you've got the premium room then it's quite a bit bigger. Kitchen size varies in every flat, our kitchen is quite big but hardly any counter worktops. But the kitchens in Dorchester are usually quite large anyways.
Reply 7
Oh cool! Strange about the ridiculously hot kitchen... I guess that's better than having to wear a scarf when cooking though 😄
Reply 8
Bit random, but does anyone know if there is a Facebook group chat for Dorchester? Apparently there are for other accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest