Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    HI all, I'm posting this question here because I know CPD is a big part of the NHS and as this thread is essentially geared towards NHS employment I figured someone will have an answer to my question.

    Anyway, I am applying to a research technician post at the University of Manchester and one of the essential personal specification is to be able to provide evidence of CPD. I was wondering what type of evidence can classify as CPD and how do you go about writing a portfolio for this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.