Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA AS Statistics 1B maths unofficial MARK SCHEME (08/06/16) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to make a stats 1B discusion thread and perhaps make a mark scheme like i did with core 1 and 2.

Let me know your thoughts of the paper and if you can remember certain questions or methods (there was a lot of data so you obviously wont be able to remember it exactly) or answers leave them below!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, good idea! i did it today, i thought it was reasonably good although i forgot to do one of the binomial probability questions by accident and only noticed with forty seconds to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rager6amer)
    I wanted to make a stats 1B discusion thread and perhaps make a mark scheme like i did with core 1 and 2.

Let me know your thoughts of the paper and if you can remember certain questions or methods (there was a lot of data so you obviously wont be able to remember it exactly) or answers leave them below!

im very unsure of question 3 part b. i got 0.430 but im not sure thats right :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alystaylor)
    im very unsure of question 3 part b. i got 0.430 but im not sure thats right :/
    What was the question?

ReputationRep:
    On the last question I missread the question and thought it said 25%, I multiplied the 166.67 by 1.2 so will I get a mark? Really thought I'd had a chance at 73/75 but seems that I'm going to be getting about 66-68 unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Anyone made an unofficial mark scheme?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.