Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Serious pain under my arms weird temperature fluctuations Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically for several weeks I've been having serious pain under my right arm pit for a while along with severe temperature fluctuations, going from feeling like I am being boiled alive to sudddenly freezing.. but not sure if it is worth going to the doctors or not :/ Don't want to bother them unecessarily (22 year old girl)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Samwin)
    Basically for several weeks I've been having serious pain under my right arm pit for a while along with severe temperature fluctuations, going from feeling like I am being boiled alive to sudddenly freezing.. but not sure if it is worth going to the doctors or not :/ Don't want to bother them unecessarily (22 year old girl)
    Go see a doctor. Armpit pain can be a warning of heart issues so it's worth being safe. Temperature fluctuations can also be a sign of a good few things including more serious stuff.
    It's probably something simple like gland swelling or something but it is worth checking. It is not an unnecessary bother. You could also call 111 to see find out the best people to visit if you are unsure about how important it is. Either way get it checked out.
    Make sure you are drinking loads cos your temperature fluctuations combined with this new heat could leave you dehydrated

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.