Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Final Fantasy XV + Kingdom Hearts 2.8 + Persona 5... Watch

ReputationRep:
    YOO it's actually crazy that we're getting all 3 of these games 2 months after each other!
    From September onwards **** is gonna be CRAZY, I have no idea how I'm gonna balance them all with like uni + social life

Anyone else hyped???
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    yES.
    VERY hyped about Final Fantasy XV, and the platinum demo was so cute and awesome. :woo:
    Persona 5 looked amazing from the gameplays I've seen, so quite excited for that.
    As for Kingdom Hearts, I'm still patiently waiting for KH 3, not all this 2.8 stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    yES.
    VERY hyped about Final Fantasy XV, and the platinum demo was so cute and awesome. :woo:
    Persona 5 looked amazing from the gameplays I've seen, so quite excited for that.
    As for Kingdom Hearts, I'm still patiently waiting for KH 3, not all this 2.8 stuff.
    Damn I was starting to lose hope in the studentroom 😂

but yh I'm really excited about FFXV especially with the combat looking so similar to kingdom hearts.
    I've never even played a persona game before but this'll definitely be where I start.
    As for KH2.8, I've come to the conclusion that KH3 won't come out in our lifetime so I'm just gonna stay content with 2.8 😪

ReputationRep:
    KH 2.8?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ludd-sama)
    Damn I was starting to lose hope in the studentroom 😂

but yh I'm really excited about FFXV especially with the combat looking so similar to kingdom hearts.
    I've never even played a persona game before but this'll definitely be where I start.
    As for KH2.8, I've come to the conclusion that KH3 won't come out in our lifetime so I'm just gonna stay content with 2.8 😪
    Lel I just saw the thread now, otherwise I would've posted sooner. :lol:

YES I really like the combat, and the game itself looks really good.
    Same for me with Persona, but I've only played one of the DS games and watched the anime movie, that's it.
    :rofl:
    They're taking too long with Kingdom Hearts 3; I've been waiting exactly 10-11 years for it. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    KH 2.8?
    It's like The other .n games (1.5 and 2.5).
    This one has Dream Drop Distance and birth by sleep 0.2 (I think it's called) on it.

Not really worth it tbh, but us KH fans have no choice but to buy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Lel I just saw the thread now, otherwise I would've posted sooner. :lol:

YES I really like the combat, and the game itself looks really good.
    Same for me with Persona, but I've only played one of the DS games and watched the anime movie, that's it.
    :rofl:
    They're taking too long with Kingdom Hearts 3; I've been waiting exactly 10-11 years for it. :cry:
    Yeah I' trying to watch a lets play of persona 4 Golden (but that's game is mad long) and then I'll probably watch the movie. I've seen some clips and it looks pretty funny.

It's been an extremely long 10 years, but it's okay because there's only 20 more to go now!

ReputationRep:

When Persona 5 was delayed...

ReputationRep:
    It's like The other .n games (1.5 and 2.5).
    This one has Dream Drop Distance and birth by sleep 0.2 (I think it's called) on it.

Not really worth it tbh, but us KH fans have no choice but to buy it
    Ah i have 2.5 which has birth by sleep i believe. I have dream drop distance on 3ds so will ignore.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yep, hyped for all three, but I'm more interested in KH3 than 2.8, which has been delayed so much. It'll be nice for the nostalgia, since I spent so many hours playing KH2; although I didn't play any other games in the series. Persona 4 was a great game, so I can't wait for 5. The gameplay trailer also looks really good. We'll just have to wait to see if Final Fantasy is any good though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    Ah i have 2.5 which has birth by sleep i believe. I have dream drop distance on 3ds so will ignore.
    Nah the birth by sleep that's on 2.8 is a completely new game. It takes place like straight after birth by sleep. But to be fair it's only meant to be a couple hours long, so if you've already played dream drop distance there's probably no point.

ReputationRep:
    Nah the birth by sleep that's on 2.8 is a completely new game. It takes place like straight after birth by sleep. But to be fair it's only meant to be a couple hours long, so if you've already played dream drop distance there's probably no point.
    I confess I've yet to actually play it. Or any of the games outside of 1, 2 and 1.5 CoM.

I had planned to go through all of them in order, but unfortunately I then got all completionist and spent ages on 1 and burned myself out halfway through 1.5. Will go back to it over the summer I think.

I'll probably get 2.8 because I'm a mug.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.