Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I am in the middle of season 6, haven't caught up completely but... (REALLY BIG SPOILER COULD RUIN THE SHOW!)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is anyone else seriously pissed off that A was Charlotte!!

It seemed like such a stupid story line! I just really don't see why she had the motive to ruin all the girls lives... I understand wanting to be with her family and being upset at them, but why the girls?!

Anyone else in my boat or am I just not seeing something :')

(Original post by rubybrown1234)
    Okay, so I am in the middle of season 6, haven't caught up completely but... (REALLY BIG SPOILER COULD RUIN THE SHOW!)
    Spoiler:
    Show

It seemed like such a stupid story line! I just really don't see why she had the motive to ruin all the girls lives... I understand wanting to be with her family and being upset at them, but why the girls?!

Anyone else in my boat or am I just not seeing something :'
    I don't watch it but I just came to see your rant

(Original post by Ayaz789)
    I don't watch it but I just came to see your rant
    Lol-you are soo weird!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyone else in my boat or am I just not seeing something :'
    Yes I know what you are talking about!!!! It was soooo stupid....I don't even know where she got the motivation from to and ruin them lives!! I was sooo upset when I found out it was Charlotte! But maybe we might have missed something!! I did miss a few episodes, maybe I should watch them and then update you!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha don't worry, this is a very common opinion I love PLL but I wish they'd have gone about it a different way. It would have been better if Charles had actually been a Charles. We were mislead thinking it was a male character, the whole prom thing etc. I do agree the motive was ridiculous.

I'm still so excited for it to return anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Haha don't worry, this is a very common opinion I love PLL but I wish they'd have gone about it a different way. It would have been better if Charles had actually been a Charles. We were mislead thinking it was a male character, the whole prom thing etc. I do agree the motive was ridiculous.

I'm still so excited for it to return anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I completely agree, I was really excited when I thought that it would have actually been someone we haven't met before. Just a bit disappointing as it was kind of anticlimactic!
    I'm loving the 5 years forward thing though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naf_A)
    Yes I know what you are talking about!!!! It was soooo stupid....I don't even know where she got the motivation from to and ruin them lives!! I was sooo upset when I found out it was Charlotte! But maybe we might have missed something!! I did miss a few episodes, maybe I should watch them and then update you!
    I don't think I could survive missing an episode! I would be too scared I missed something!

But I've watched them all and just can't see why she would do it! Maybe it's her illness? Just confuses me! Haha

I don't think I could survive missing an episode! I would be too scared I missed something!

But I've watched them all and just can't see why she would do it! Maybe it's her illness? Just confuses me! Haha
    Yeh I get what you mean...I was talking about it to my friend and she thinks its definitely her illness coz there is no other reasonable explanation for it apparently

ReputationRep:
    What I heard was that Wren was gonna be A, and that the whole Charles thing was actually him. It was apparently leaked a couple of months before the finale and so the show runners decided to change it to Cece.

A little bit of evidence towards this IIRC, is when Charlotte turns around and reveals herself, when Aria (?) says "Cece?!" Her mouth doesn't move or something like that, suggesting multiple reveals were filmed or it was just dubbed over. I only subscribe to this theory because of the many plot holes that exist by having Charlotte as A.

A cool alternate prediction I saw made was that if Wren was A, as he talks to the girls he would lose his British accent and start talking 'normally' in an American accent. I don't know how cheesy that would come across as though

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.