Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    //

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ali_a200)
    Any one have the unofficial mark scheme? please post really need it and how did the exams go and what do you think grade boundaries will be like?
    Guessing that the grade boundaries are probably gonna be quite high seeing as the questions were easier than expected... It wasn't EASY but it was easier than I had expected it to be.. so it went alright I guess. Don't know any answers that I put down that are right for sure so sorry :/ How'd you find it then?
    also, what did you get for the questions:
    a) three reasons why a logic error may occur even after testing
    b) why using your own functions and procedures make your code reliable or something like that...

....... totally made up my answers for these two questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u.sha)
    Guessing that the grade boundaries are probably gonna be quite high seeing as the questions were easier than expected... It wasn't EASY but it was easier than I had expected it to be.. so it went alright I guess. Don't know any answers that I put down that are right for sure so sorry :/ How'd you find it then?
    also, what did you get for the questions:
    a) three reasons why a logic error may occur even after testing
    b) why using your own functions and procedures make your code reliable or something like that...

....... totally made up my answers for these two questions
    I thought it went ok as well not bad not too good.

a) I said logic errors are difficult to detect, and the programmer did not understand the manner in which the code was supposed to work, and something else cant remember

b) I said some random stuff like they are easily updated so less chance for error in the code when undergoing maintenance and waffled on

ReputationRep:
    How about the tick box where you needed to tick two boxes for the procedures which were called MULT or something. I remember ticking the second and last box I think and what about the last pseudocode question becuase i literally repeated the code they gave and replaced the OUTPUTS

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.