Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how long does it take to cram maths using mathswatch? this is for calculator topics btw

ReputationRep:
    It depends, you think you're gonna need to watch videos on all the topics and are you on AQA?

ReputationRep:
    It would probably take the rest of the evening. Try skipping bits you understand well and focusing more on topics you get fewer marks in

ReputationRep:
    6h and a half.
    Do a past paper and mark it learn what you need to revise the for the next five hours do every video possible twice of you have to that's what I'm doing.
    Cram away.
    Are you prepared to stay awake in the night

ReputationRep:
    I love maths watch - literally has saved me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaldrogo123)
    how long does it take to cram maths using
    mathswatch? this is for calculator topics btw
    I wouldn't even bother dw

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps just worry about the difficult topics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.